This home is neat and tidy, the kind that turns people’s heads as they drive by. Step inside this inviting 3-bedroom family home, which is ideal for the growing family. The living area is filled with plenty of natural light, is generously sized and flexible in its orientation. This property features air conditioning and a lock-up garage with room for extra storage.
This property enjoys a peaceful and leafy outlook. Loads of potential, just a stone’s throw to town. The perfect start in a street that has only local traffic. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam.
• Living room with ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, all with carpet
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established garden
• Ceiling fans for a refreshing breeze on a hot day
• Parking for boat, caravan or extra cars
• Bore is a cost saving for water
• Side access to the workshop at the rear
An amazing fit for a young family, this is how you can get a head start on home ownership as a first home buyer.
Please call to discuss your inspection options with Susan Pitts.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|