This outstanding family home is one you must take a look at. With its ideal location, this property is situated just a short distance from parklands, excellent schooling, Public Transport and a Shopping Centre. An attractive 686 parcel of land, offering a unique package in a wide tree lined street within a short distance to the beach. This one is worth getting excited about – it’s full of charm with features such as high ceilings, lots of light and a red hot price tag! The property features good proportions and a great layout for entertaining plus it is positioned in a location that offers excellent lifestyle convenience.
With a glorious outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. The kitchen and living areas are large with plenty of scope to improve & includes plenty of storage. This home boasts 3 large bedrooms all saturated with natural light. The fully fenced yard is perfect for children and pets to play safely.
• Short walk to parks, school and public transport
• Spacious open plan layout features separate lounge and dining zones
• Open plan living with plenty of natural light
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• The master suite includes a built-in-robe plus a modern new, semi ensuite
• Lock up garage for your car
• Workshop to work in or large storage areas
• Plenty of side access to park your big toys
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Enclosed outdoor living area perfect for entertaining
Peacefully nestled amongst great neighbours, this home is conveniently situated within close proximity to shops, public transports, schools and beautiful parks, this location cannot be more ideal. Nestled here in a quiet, somewhat undiscovered street with low traffic, you are only a short distance away from the local shops and your choice of public or private schools.
Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location?
Get in touch with Susan Pitts today to organise a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$188 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|