Call the agent who knows all about the property.
With its ideal location, and situated just a short distance from park lands, excellent schooling, public transport and a shopping centre. This outstanding family home is one you must take a look at! An attractive 686 sqm parcel of land, offering a unique package in a wide tree lined street within a short distance of the waterfront. This one is worth getting excited about – it’s full of charm with features such as high ceilings, lots of light and a red hot price tag!
The property features good proportions and a great layout for entertaining plus it is positioned in a location that offers excellent lifestyle convenience. With a glorious garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. The kitchen and living areas are large with plenty of scope to improve & includes plenty of storage. The property is fully fenced, has side entry and established low maintenance gardens.
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Spacious open plan layout features separate lounge and dining zones
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• The master suite includes impressive walk-in-robe plus a modern ensuite
• Luxuriously appointed bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles
• A sizeable shed with power connected has more than enough room for a workshop and to hold all your tools
• Secure 2 car lock up garage
Peacefully nestled amongst great neighbors, this home is conveniently situated within close proximity to shops, public transports, schools and beautiful parks, this location cannot be more ideal. Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location?
Don’t miss out – contact Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 today to arrange to see your new home!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|