Beautifully finished with a neutral colour scheme, you are located close to amazing restaurants, cafes and shopping as well as parks and water activities. This stylish 2-bedroom house offers all of the comfort and convenience without any of the compromises. The home also includes a spacious outdoor entertainment area that overlooks the large, low maintenance courtyard. The expansive block includes lush green grass area – so there’s lots of space for the kids and pets. Enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. If you are looking for a great value buy in this market, then this house is for you. Just move straight in. From the moment you enter this impressive residence you will be struck by the volumes of space and light, set against the garden and lush greenery. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere.
• Easy walk to the surf beaches, shops & cafe precinct
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• Renovated kitchen with updated appliances
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Convenient separate toilet
• A covered entertainment area at the rear of the property with a rain water tank.
• Off-street parking for cars, trailers or boats
• Parking at the rear of the property
Positioned on a leafy block, this home is centrally located in the city, only minutes’ walk to the beach, Koombana, shops and restaurants.
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Bunbury. Move in and enjoy!
The vendors are realistic in setting their price and are open to considering any reasonable offers.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|