Exclusive to Susan Pitts.
This home, whilst in mostly original condition, is presented in pristine condition and has loads of features to boast. With a spacious lounge area and great sized kitchen to suit first home buyers looking to a fantastic start. Great street-appeal is just the beginning. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
A spacious living room enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. The light-filled bedrooms enjoy leafy park vistas and have been fitted with built-in robes. The generously sized backyard is perfect for kids and pets, with enough room for a cubby house! The outside area is reasonably low maintenance and includes a large garage plus there is a separate carport.
• Close to school, parks, sporting fields and a shopping precinct
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• Built in bar is perfect for entertaining
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in robe
• Bay windows give a lot of extra space
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower is tiled for easy maintenance
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established gardens
• Secure lock up garage
• Side access to park boats and vans behind the gates
• Bore is a cost saving for watering
• Home is insulated
Close to schools, sporting fields and shopping, families will find advantage to securing superb value amongst significant homes. Set in a prime location, this family home is the best opportunity that I have seen in a long time!
An inspection exclusive with Susan Pitts is a must and it will not disappoint. Be quick and call for more information, today.