This outstanding family home is one you must take a look at. With its ideal location, this property is situated just a short distance from parklands, excellent schooling, public transport and a shopping centre. If location, convenience and access to amenities are important to you, this beautiful house is certainly worth consideration. Featuring a beautiful fusion of space, style and easy living, this quality home situated in sought after location is presented in pristine condition. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious – even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play!
Floor-to-ceiling glass offers an abundance of natural light and an ever-changing vista that never gets old. The luxurious master bedroom accommodates a walk through robe and a well appointed ensuite. The home features 4 bedrooms all with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes and 2 spacious and modern bathrooms. Rear side access is a huge plus allowing you to accommodate your car, trailer, boat or caravan safely out the back and the double garage is remotely controlled for extra convenience.
• Popular Treendale growth corridor
• Side access to drive through to the rear
• Double door lock up workshop is powered
• Extra under cover parking for the large boat or caravan
• Exceptional quality fixtures and finishes throughout
• Large open plan, light-filled, casual and formal living areas with ducted air-conditioning
• The very generous sized kitchen is modern and offers huge amounts of storage and bench space
• The king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite and separate toilet
• A large patio area means there’s plenty of space for the housewarming party
• Entertainment area next to the sparkling in-ground pool
• Large gable patio will cater for a large family table
• A variety of fruit trees for your table
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Features secure lockup parking and storage
• Quality built in 2007
With solar panels, ducted air-conditioning and a double lock up garage and workshop, this property is well located, and close to local schools and shops. The yard has been fully fenced and with native plants and fruit trees.
Mark this one down for an inspection today – if only to enjoy that magical view! Additional features include the sparkling in ground pool.
Exclusive to Susan, call her today to arrange an appointment .
This type of property doesn’t come along very often and you do not want to miss this opportunity – call 0438 174 918 now for more information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||249|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|