Colonial country style home on approx.1231sqm of land. Privately located in a cul de sac, you will discover a large family home that features great open plan spaces for family living. The living area is filled with plenty of natural light, is generously sized and flexible in its orientation. Relax with friends and family at the undercover entertaining area to 3 sides of this home, while overlooking the established garden and lawn area.
This house is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, other than your own styling, just move in! Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile. This home boasts 3 large bedrooms all saturated with natural light.
• Close to school, parks, shopping precinct and the Australind inlet.
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• High ceilings accentuate the free-flowing open plan
• Neat and tidy, huge kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Convenient separate toilet plus and extra toilet in the bathroom
• A large patio area means there’s plenty of space for the housewarming party
• Large lock-up garage, work shop at the rear
• Separate laundry with second shower and toilet
• Combustion heating to warm the whole home in winter
• Reverse cycle for instant heat or summer cooling
The property provides the perfect family haven within easy reach to the Australind inlet for crabbing, quality schools, shopping villages as well as local parks.
You are welcome to inspect this unique property. Please call to arrange a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||301|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|