Fall in love with this enchanting residence, which offers a luxuriously comfortable lifestyle with immaculate modern style. The property holds a unique chic facade and charm on the outside, but on the inside an expansive and flexible layout. The Master bedroom has a walk-in robe room and an ensuite, whilst the other three main bedrooms are king size with built-ins and walk-ins. Combine this with character accents throughout, manicured, low maintenance gardens and outdoor living areas and you have the perfect family entertainer.
A sliding glass door opens out to an expansive, undercover outdoor entertainment area creating the perfect open space for entertaining guests throughout the year. On a single level, the open plan living area features a fully appointed modern kitchen which offers plenty of storage, a dishwasher as well as a breakfast bar for those leisurely lunches. The bathrooms are modern and stylish. Well established landscaped gardens surround this impressive and welcoming home.
• Popular Capel growth corridor
• Flat 594m2 block
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• The kitchen boasts loads of bench and cupboard space, including a butler’s pantry
• The 2 king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite
• Spacious and luxuriously appointed bathrooms
• The low maintenance and spacious yard is perfect for children and pets to play
• Stay perfectly climatized all year round with ducted heating and cooling
• Secured garage for cars, boats and storage. Workshop for more secure parking or to work in
Positioned in one of the most highly sought after locations, this stunning property provides practical but sophisticated family living. The double garage and workshop is amazing storage areas.
An ideal purchase for either an investor or first home buyer, this property will not last long!
This property is ready to be viewed with Susan Pitts 0438174918.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$328 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|