36B Mitchell Crescent, Carey Park, WA 6230
Expressions of Interest
Perfect Opportunity, Great Location, Quiet Privacy & Space
Nestled in a leafy street this charming residence offers a wonderful blend of privacy and space. With no strata fees, what a perfect opportunity to enter the property market either to invest or live. Light filled living spaces with neutral tones give this home a modern and minimalist look and feel. The lounge is generously sized and flexible in its orientation.
The property provides good rear access through the carport, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard or utilise the hidden front area for additional parking. The backyard is a nice large, grassed area for children and pets alike to run around.
• A short distance to the schools, bus stops, and parks
• Carpeted bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Separate 2-way bathroom, offering a shower & bath, with access from the main bedroom
• Separate lounge is sizable for your grand TV
• Family room and games room are spacious for large furniture
• There is a large grassed area making it an ideal play area for young children
• Plenty of outdoor area for entertaining
• Long driveway keeps you private from neighbours
• Private rear unit
• On approx. 488sqm of land
• This quality home build in 2002
• No strata fees Located only moments from fine schools, shops, parklands and public transport for ultimate convenience. Get in touch with Susan Pitts today to organise a private inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L21492346
- Property Type:House
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||56 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|