Call the agent who knows this property best!
This much-loved family home is in a well-positioned location with eye-catching street appeal. This fine residence offers the ultimate balance of style, space and modern luxury. The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors.
The grand master suite features a walk-through robe and luxurious ensuite with dual vanity, floor to ceiling glass looks out to the picturesque courtyard garden, a wonderful area to entertain your guests. A strong visible connection to the backyard is made possible through two banks of sliding glass doors that merge the living rooms and outdoor area. A striking open plan kitchen is the heart of the home and is a chef’s dream with its sleek features. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam.
• Situated on a 853sqm corner block
• Home is approx. 387sqm with approx. 260sqm of home living
• Quality built 2006
• Brick home with Colourbond roof
• Spread out and relax in the evening in the spacious TV/living room
• Games room with double doors to enjoy a game of pool
• A monster size room, perfect for your gym setup
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking on the chef size stove
• The king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite and study nook
• Ensuite with double vanity
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins
• Main bathroom is spacious
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Secure triple lock up garage
• Drive through garage to workshop
• Rear access to workshop
This is an ideal family home in an ideal family location, being so handy to schools and sports fields. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. Other features include secure parking and lock up storage.
It is little wonder this precinct of Kingston is sought after. Call to inspect this home today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|