Call the agent who knows this property best.
If you are looking to make the switch to a close knit country community, then look no further than Burekup. As an entrance to the Ferguson Valley, it is “rural” enough to enjoy scenic walks of surrounding farmland, yet less than 15 minutes to major shopping precincts and amenities.
Gracefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac over-looking gorgeous rolling paddocks, this large house combines country lifestyle with the perks of modern living. This much-loved family home is in a highly sought-after location with eye-catching street appeal. The well-appointed entrance leads to the light filled open plan layout with a separate formal lounge or theatre. Further, this property includes a triple lockup garage, large undercover patio overlooking the sparkling in ground pool for the kids.
• Close to school, parks and amenities
• Highly sought-after location
• Built in 2010
• Features fireplace and ducted air-conditioner
• Generous open plan layout
• Hard flooring throughout – great for allergy sufferers
• Modern chef’s kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Master room with walk in robe, ensuite with separate toilet
• Extra large minor bedrooms with built ins, 2 with walk in robes
• Large laundry with walk in linen
• Established lawns and gardens with room for pets
• Remote control triple lock up garage
• 6 KW Solar System
• Energy efficient home to save your costs
• Near new inground fiberglass pool
This is an ideal family home in an ideal family location, being so handy to schools and sports fields.
It is little wonder this precinct of Burekup is sought after.
Don’t delay and call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 to arrange a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|