This house is blessed with a peaceful and leafy perspective. Filtered views are a great backdrop to this very impressive property. A very private and peaceful estate in a cul-de-sac surrounded by trees and shrubs. This much-loved family home is in a well-positioned location with eye-catching street appeal.
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. Stylishly renovated main bathroom with separate bathtub services this home. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam. The property provides good rear access from the drive through garaging, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard.
• Located within easy access to the beach and local schools
• Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• Generous open plan layout
• Prepare restaurant quality meals in the perfectly planned kitchen with magnificent pool views
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Master room is at the rear viewing the pool and gardens
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established garden and pool
• Sparkling in-ground pool for summer comfort
• Insect screens installed for summer comfort
• Undercover parking space plus a storage room
Floor-to-ceiling glass offers an abundance of natural light and an ever-changing vista.
Mark this one down for an inspection today – if only to enjoy that magical view!
For a sought-after place to call home now and well into the future please call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|