Situated on a leafy 779 square metre block in highly sought-after East Bunbury location. Just moments from shops, the train and a school, this home is perfectly located for people looking to enjoy the convenience of “living local”. If you are looking for a great value buy in this market, then this house is for you. With the potential to renovate and add value, this house represents a great opportunity for investors and first homebuyers.
This home boasts 3 large bedrooms all saturated with natural light. Outside offers a generous sized grassed yard with side access, creating a secure environment for the kids and pets to run around in.
• Short walk to parks, school and public transport
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Garden shed for extra storage
• Potential quarters or teenager’s retreat/rumpus room or sun room out the back
• Heating and cooling for 4 season comforts
• Easy side access to lock up boats ,vans and trailers
• Lock up yard to keep in the children and pets
• An affordable property. Be quick or you will miss out
Set in an outstanding location within proximity to shops, railway station, transport and local schools, this home brings convenience to your door.
A perfect starter, downsize or investment property. Move in and enjoy!
For a sought-after place to call home now and well into the future please call today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|