This character filled home oozes charm and appeal and situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to amenities. From the moment you enter this impressive residence you will be struck by the space and light, set against the garden and lush greenery. The house is set on an expansive 1012sqm flat block amid natural leafy surrounds, offering a generous sized grassed yard with side access, creating a secure environment for the kids and pets to run around in.
A solar system ensures lower energy costs making this even more affordable and a great way to escape the rental cycle. The kitchen is a statement in style without sacrificing on function. To ensure your comfort all year round the home is fitted with a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and a wood-log fireplace.
• Set in a quiet street, close to schools, shops, sporting facilities and parkland
• Total land area of 1012sqm
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• Living room with welcoming fireplace
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• There is a spacious decked area where you can sit back and relax
• Solar hot water system that will save you energy, lower your hot water bills and
reduce greenhouse pollution
• Workshop at rear has easy side access
With easy access and nearby public transport, schools, shops and parks, the location will never be an issue.
Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy!
This home must be inspected to appreciate – with so much to offer, it’s not to be missed.
exclusive only to Susan Pitts, give her a call TODAY!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|