Call the agent who knows about the property, Susan Pitts.
Nestled in a leafy street this charming residence offers a wonderful blend of privacy and space.
Double garage and a self contained studio office or teenagers retreat complements this home. The large, light-filled living area is kept cool by the split system air-conditioning. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam. With beautifully established gardens and lawns this home combines an amazing location with a relaxing garden setting.
With air-conditioning and extra room for a study, you’ll have everything you need to conduct business without needing to leave the house. The living room connects to a separate dining room – also with timber floors – and a good-sized adjoining kitchen. Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile. A lockable double garage also offers plentiful storage space for your bikes, boards and water toys.
• Timber floors are an attraction to this spacious home
• Formal and informal living areas
• Beautifully appointed kitchen
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Heating & Cooling throughout
• Split system and combustion heating
• Luxuriously appointed bathroom
• A sizable shed with power connected has more than enough room for a workshop and to hold all your tools
• Annual termite inspection
• Efficient gas hot water system
• Teenager’s retreat/in-law accommodation to cater for the modern family
• Solar panels are a cost saving
• Access to rear via side entry
The property is positioned in a quiet street with a beautiful leafy backdrop.
This luxurious residence presents in a charming character condition.
What more could you ask for!
Don’t delay contact, Susan Pitts today to inspect for yourself.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|