Spacious and ultra modern house offers a practical floor plan with open plan living area. If you are looking for that perfect family home, or just space to spread your wings then definitely don’t miss out on this one. The peaceful undercover area is just waiting to host that big family BBQ! Neutral colour schemes encourage light and floor tiles throughout make cleaning a breeze. The level yard is fully fenced, making it the perfect playground for children and pets.
Prepare restaurant quality meals in the perfectly planned kitchen. An indulgent master bedroom showcases a stunning full ensuite and walk-in robe, for a little bit of luxury. The bedrooms are good-sized with built-ins. No parking hassles either as there is a secure undercover lock up garage and lock up storage workshop.
• Set in a quiet street, close to schools, shops, sporting facilities and parkland
• Total land area of 1369sqm
• Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• Gorgeous garden creates an idyllic environment for outdoor entertaining
• Spacious tiled living areas
• The kitchen boasts loads of bench and cupboard space, including a pantry
• Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet acting as a powder room
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established garden
• There’s a separate lounge room or theatre room
• The family living area which has a lovely wood fire – ideal for enjoying those winter nights
• Ample parking, room for boat, trailer or camper van
• 3 doors give access opening to the lockup workshop
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
This is an ideal family home in an ideal family location, being so handy to schools and sports fields. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. The very spacious back garden invites the installation of a pool, enough access to park the caravan, boat and trailer.
For more information about this stand out property, exclusive only to Susan Pitts, give her a call TODAY!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|