Call the only agent, Susan Pitts who knows all about this property.
The spaces of this inviting residence are kept constantly bright by northern light. Set amongst the trees, this unique residence perfectly encapsulates the benefits and peaceful lifestyle that acreage included. This house is perfect for those not wanting to compromise on size, space and location for the price. Whilst the home oozes character, there is some work to be done to suit your needs, but this home is still warm and inviting today.
Situated quietly, this proud 3-bedroom vintage home awaits your expression of interest. With an astonishing amount of natural light throughout, this terrific residence is sure to appeal to many buyers. The living area opens out to a large undercover, enclosed patio – perfect for BBQs and summer evenings.
• Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
• On the fringe of the city
• Level yard in natures best with a quiet outlook
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
• Captivating outdoor treed and garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort all year round
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Carpet and vinyl in rooms are protecting the beautiful wood floors
• A sizeable shed with power connected has more than enough room for a workshop and to hold all your tools
• But there’s more sheds/ studio options available
• Solar hot water system that will save you energy, lower your hot water bills and reduce greenhouse pollution
• Secure car parking with easy access
• Room to park all the big toys. Caravans boats and trailers etc
Join the happy neighbourhood and live a lifestyle of freedom and an ambience of peaceful tranquility, with the exception of the birds.
Contact Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 for further information and to inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|