Call Susan Pitts, the agent who knows all about this property.
This home is a stunner, the kind that turns people’s heads as they drive by. This one is worth getting excited about – it’s full of charm with features such as high ceilings, lots of light and a red-hot price tag! The unit is practical and generously proportioned, providing functional living and entertaining spaces to enjoy. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
The large, light-filled living area is kept cool with air-conditioning. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. The open interior extends onto an outdoor balcony perfectly poised to embrace the far-reaching water views. This property features a 2 car back up, lock-up garage.
• Sought-after lifestyle location with relaxed beach living
• Watch the sunset from your balcony
• This property has many investment opportunities as an option
• Timber flooring is only one asset of this home unit
• Sleek gourmet kitchen with new modern appliances and ample storage space
• King size master bedroom with a grand walk out balcony to catch the views
• Separate powder room and laundry
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining on the ground floor
• A spacy grassed area for entertaining catching the summer sea breeze
• Automatic garage door. Room to park 2 cars behind each other
• Downstairs is the kitchen, a living area bedrooms and bathroom
• Upstairs get away for your own privacy with another rumpus room bedroom and bathroom
• Roller shutter protect you from the harsh winter storms and if you are a shift worker, keeps the rooms cool and dark
• Front unit makes it easy for friends to park and an easy get away access
• Quality built 1991 on approx. 270sqm of land
There is plenty of space for the family to grow, while schools, restaurants, bars and beaches are close by. Where else can you buy an apartment at this price, in such a great location?
Public transport is close by and it’s a nice walk into Bunbury city centre
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|