A solar system ensures lower energy costs making this even more affordable and a great way to escape the rental cycle.
Keep cool year-round with a split system air-conditioner. Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere.
• Close to schools, shops, hospital and university in popular leafy location
• Reverse cycle, split system air-conditioning for climate control
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• “Like new” recently renovated bathroom
• Kitchen has been updated to a modern look
• Potential guest quarters or teenager’s retreat/rumpus room
• Extension off the back has huge potential
• Easy side access to park your van or big toys behind the gate.
With easy freeway access and nearby public transport, schools, shops and parks, the location will never be an issue.
Cosmetic work will bring this home up to a grand estate.
Please contact Susan Pitts to arrange a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$298 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
Manea Senior College
|60 Robertson Drive College Grove WA 6230||Secondary||Government||0.6 km|
Newton Moore Senior High School
|1 Hotchin Street South Bunbury WA 6230||Secondary||Government||1.36 km|
Adam Road Primary School
|1 Hotchin Street South Bunbury WA 6230||Primary||Government||1.42 km|
|Newton Moore Education Support Centre||1 Hotchin Street South Bunbury WA 6230||Special||Government||1.42 km|
Carey Park Primary School
|LOT 4714 Ecclestone Street Carey Park WA 6230||Primary||Government||1.48 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.