Call the Agent who knows all about this property.
Enjoying oversized living throughout, this residence combines large living areas and fantastic outdoor entertaining space, all sited on flat 684sqm block. A modern home of light and substance in an ultra-convenient setting. This much-loved family home is in a well-positioned location with eye-catching street appeal. The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors.
Very well-maintained home comprising 4 bedrooms, lounge room and centrally located kitchen. A deluxe kitchen will delight home chefs with everything at your fingertips. The home features 4 bedrooms all with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes and 2 spacious and modern bathrooms. The low maintenance gardens and lawn are well established and compliment this beautiful residence.
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a park
• Popular Kingston growth corridor
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning & a fireplace so you can live in comfort all year round
• Fireplace for warmth on those chilly evenings
• Roomy master bedroom with large walk-in-wardrobe
• 2 separate bathrooms, each offering a shower the second a bath
• Ensuite with separate toilet
• Home is insulated
• Double lock up garage
• Easy clear side access to the rear
• A sizeable workshop with power connected has more than enough room for a workshop and to hold all your tools
• Secure yard
This is an ideal family home in an ideal family location, being so handy to schools and sports fields.
Call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 today to arrange a private viewing
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||493|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|