This modern brick house is ideally located for people looking for an ultra-convenient lifestyle. With oversized spaces and masses of potential, this is a rare chance to perfectly tailor a prized entry level home to your tastes. The patio provides endless
entertainment options, north facing. Situated on a huge 686m2 block with lots of grass for the kids to run around and play.
Separate from the home is a massive lined studio type room. This room has many options for your choice of needs.
This house is presented in good condition, waiting for you to move in! The living area is inviting, and light filled with polished timber floors throughout. Well established landscaped gardens surround this impressive and welcoming home.
• Close to parkland, transport, Inlet and shopping precincts
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• Located in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac
• Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• High ceilings offer plenty of natural light
• Living room with welcoming fireplace
• Combined bath and shower are the era of this home built 1969
• 3 bedrooms all with stunning jarrah floors
• Mature, easy care gardens
• Potential guest quarters or teenager’s retreat/rumpus room separate from the home area
• Good size workshop to lock up your toys or knock around in
• This home is insulated to keep a comfortable temperature all year round
This practical family home sits in a wonderful location with schools, parks, shops, and sports facilities only short away. The Koombana inlet is just a short stroll away
Move in and enjoy!
Please contact Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 at any time to inquire about this amazing home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|