With a spacious lounge area and great sized kitchen to suit first home buyers looking to a fantastic start. This one is worth getting excited about – it’s full of charm with features , lots of light and a red hot price tag! This remarkably well-positioned home will suit buyers that appreciate the focus on ‘lifestyle’ without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy. The living area is filled with plenty of natural light, is generously sized and flexible in its orientation.
Subtly coloured, muted tones and rich textures are offered by the luxuriant carpet and polished tiles. The real winner here is the master bedroom, this spectacular area treats you to a huge walk through wardrobe which leads to the ensuite with twin vanity, separate toilet, this is luxury at its best. The bedrooms are good-sized with built-ins and the kitchen has plenty of storage space. Outside offers a generous sized grassed yard with side access, creating a secure environment for the kids and pets to run around in.
• Close to parkland, transport and shopping precincts
• Popular Treendale growth corridor
• Low maintenance and ready to move straight into
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Prepare restaurant quality meals in the perfectly planned, gourmet kitchen
• The king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance
• Large private undercover entertainment / BBQ area
• Solar system on roof to reduce and save on energy costs
• The double garage has an automatic lock-up door
• Roller door opens out on to the patio
• Roller shutters great for a good night’s sleep
• Built in 2010
• Large hobby size garden shed
• Great games room
• Theatre room for the movie nights
Enjoy the convenience of being located in a low traffic street and yet within easy walking distance of schools and shops. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. Other features include secure parking and lock up storage.
Call Susan Pitts for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||249|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|