Property ID: 19617786
This neat 5 bedroom home,5th acting as an office, offers a 3 car garage and is in close proximity to the local school and the Farmers Market. This remarkably well-positioned home will suit buyers that appreciate the focus on lifestyle’ without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy. This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light featured throughout. The expansive sqm block includes lush green grass – so there’s lots of space for the kids and pets.
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. The modern kitchen is stylish and offers near new appliances that will allow the resident chef to feel right at home. The property boasts large sized bedrooms, all carpeted with robes and 3 fitted with roller shutters. A lockable triple garage also offers plentiful storage space for your bikes, boards and water toys. Convert the 3rd garage to a gym.
Drive through access to workshop at the rear.
• Within minutes from shops and the bus, to make commuting a breeze.
• Set on approximately 702sqm
• Insulated workshop at the rear
• Spacious tiled living spaces with bonus study
• Kitchen has a breakfast bar and plentiful storage, plus a dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and tiles for easy maintenance
• A magnificent modern faade with low-maintenance, easy-care manicured gardens
• Built-in media speaker system that will impress
• Potential guest quarters or teenager’s retreat/rumpus room
• Camera and alarm system for your family’s safety
Located only minutes to shopping centres, this quality home offers you an incredible opportunity move straight in and enjoy an easy care lifestyle. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Please contact Susan Pitts for further details on this lovingly cared for house.
|Building / Floor Area||236 sqm|
|Land Area||702.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|