This resort style family entertainer presents an incredible synergy of space, style and poolside splendor that will leave you breathless in surprise. Exquisite, fully tiled, chef’s kitchen, great for getting the family around for a Sunday roast or dinner party for all your friends. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam. The low maintenance gardens and lawn are well established and compliment this beautiful residence.
To ensure your comfort all year round the home is fitted with a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and a wood-log Combustion fireplace/oven . The modern interiors are filled with natural light
• Conveniently located close to public transport and walking tracks
• Hobby size garden shed is powered
• Roller shutters to the front of this home to keep out the heat in summer and the cool in winter
• The home blends together the aged character but with practical and modern living
• Comfortable living areas and stunning outlook
• Awesome heated pool off the outdoor gable entertaining area
• Prepare restaurant quality meals in the perfectly planned, gourmet kitchen with a butler’s pantry
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes and roller shutters to keep your room dark
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• “Like new” recently renovated bathroom and kitchen
• Extensive professional paving
• Solar system on roof to reduce and save on energy costs
• Handy study is the 4th bedroom to get that work done
This is an ideal family home in an ideal family location, being so handy to schools and sports fields.
Mark this one down for an inspection today – if only to enjoy that magical view!
Arrange an exclusive appointment by calling Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|