Positioned near a delightfully child-friendly park and an easy walk to shops, schools and the river, this is a location of pure convenience. This remarkably well-positioned home will suit buyers that appreciate the focus on ‘lifestyle’ without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy. Fully fenced with workshop and side access, there is plenty of yard for the kids and pets to enjoy. Tucked away behind the established garden of mature trees, this home is a treasure waiting to be discovered.
A strong visible connection to the backyard is made possible through the sliding glass door that merge the living room and outdoor area. The kitchen is a statement in style without sacrificing on function. You’ll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy and have built-in robes in each. Stylishly renovated, the main bathroom with separate bathtub services this home.
• Within minutes from shops and the bus, to make commuting a breeze.
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• This renovated character home has tremendous street appeal
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• While there is 2 bedrooms in the house, off the patio is a studio room or you could convert to a third bedroom (sca), Teenagers retreat as another option
• Large entertaining deck with relaxing leafy views over the expansive garden
• Resort style saltwater pool with deck surroundings
• Economical solar power, plus a rainwater tanks for the garden
• One rainwater tank service’s the house. This can be reversed to the mains.
• Heating and cooling for all year comforts
• Workshop with power is massive
• Room to park large vehicle’s , vans and boats behind the gate
Situated near a park and with established gardens, this home is nestled in a leafy enclave within walking distance of all amenities, transport, and fine schools. Take a river walk with a gelato after a gourmet meal from one of the fabulous eateries surrounding your new home. Nestled in a great location, peaceful and safe this tightly held residence sits in a private block and has been well maintained. Outdoor entertaining in summer will be a breeze with an in-ground pool, complete with an entertaining area and deck – the perfect place to unwind after a long hard day or to enjoy time with family and friends.
Perfect home for retirees off the farm who want less to look after but a private location just walking distance to all amenities. First home buyers! Perfect for you also. Young families, you will love it also. Loads of room for the kids and pets to go and hide and be safe still, locked up in the 1163sqm yard.
Call Susan Pitts on 0438174918 for further information and to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|