8A Forrest Road, Capel, WA 6271
Sold for $400,000 (Mar 25, 2022)
Large Block in Family Fun Location
Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to amenities, this character filled home oozes charm and appeal. Opening to capture a leafy outlook over adjoining bushlands, central living and bathed in morning light that filters through the treetops, this is a home of wide appeal. Impressive street appeal, sprawling interior space and premium location merge to create the perfect lifestyle. The level yard is fully fenced, making it the perfect playground for children and pets.
High ceilings, polished timber floors, this home screams welcome. Enter this house via a large living room area featuring polished timber floors and sky-high ceilings, creating amazing spaciousness. Enjoy garden views whilst preparing food for your family and friends in your fully tiled, family sized kitchen. The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed and a place you'll love to wake up in every morning.
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
• Total land area of 1001sqm
• Irrigated and landscaped gardens
• lock-up powered workshop
• Spacious living and dining room
• Light filled studio or painting room
• Fully equipped kitchen
- uncompromising on space or functionality
• Well established landscaping frames the boundary
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning plus split system
• Additional amenities include a second bathroom in the laundry
• Loads of room to park caravan and boats
• Security system if you would like to use this With schools, shopping and eating precincts, parks and public transport all on your doorstep, it is easy to see why buyers are looking here for the combination of location and convenience. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today
- I'm sure you'll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. The fully enclosed yard is secure for children and pets. There is also a double lock-up garage and extensive off-street parking. An inspection is a must and it will not disappoint. Be quick and call Susan on 0438 174 918 for more information, today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L497060
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:1001 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||52 %|