Call the Susan Pitts, the only agent, who knows all about this property.
Upon entering this home you will notice stylish, high ceilings throughout; spacious, open plan living spaces and easy-to-clean tiled floors for low-maintenance living. Be impressed by the stunning interiors with every room showcasing an exquisite tapestry of bespoke executive finishes. Your weekend’s entertaining credentials are accentuated by the presence of a private home theatre room and lengthy undercover outdoor area. The glistening pool is where the kids will enjoy hours of family fun and the large poolside entertaining area is a lovely area to lay back and read your favourite book or watch the footy with good company.
Very well-maintained home comprising 4 bedrooms, office, lounge room, family room, games room and centrally located kitchen. The home features a main bedroom serviced by an extensive walk-in robe and a stunning ensuite boasting a huge corner tub to soak the day away and twin vanity with separate toilet.
• The home is handy to parklands for your dog to play
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• Fully irrigated and landscaped gardens
• Ceiling fan supplement the glorious breeze
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Modern chef’s kitchen with island bench
• King sized airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins and a ceiling fan
• Modern main bathroom with large bath and separate toilet as a powder room
• Fully landscaped garden, gymnasium and outdoor barbecue area
• Enclosed outdoor living area caters for all seasons
• The double garage has an automatic lock-up door
• Colonial French doors to segregate living areas
• Lockup and leave with a quality security system
• Solar panels are a huge cost saving
• Quality Dale Alcock home built in 2004
• A variation of fruit trees to put on your table
Ideally positioned at the end of a sought-after quiet cul-de-sac minutes’ walk from the inlets edge, this house offers the perfect family setting. Ideally positioned with resort style features, every day can be a holiday.
The rear yard is a wonderful family haven with the entertainer’s patio looking over the sparkling outdoor pool and keeping a watchful eye over the secure area for kids and pets. Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy!
For further information contact Susan Pitts on 0438174918.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|