Winners will be notified by phone or email on 30th March 2018.
2018 Easter Colouring Competition
Terms and Conditions
- By allowing an Eligible Child to participate in the Competition, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- To participate in the Competition, an Eligible Child must submit an Eligible Entry during the Competition Period.
- An Eligible Child may only enter the Competition once during the Competition Period.
- The competition is only open to Eligible Children.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any Eligible Child (including an Eligible Child’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify an Eligible Child if that Eligible Child or the Participant does not comply strictly with Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of the Eligible Child’s eligibility. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All submissions must be received by Raine&Horne Bundaberg by 3pm Friday 30th March 2018.
- There will be 1 Prize and 1 winner of the Prize for each age group.
- The Prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Each Eligible Entry will be entered into the Competition.
- To enter, Eligible Entry must:
(a) colour-in the official Colouring-in form;
(b) contain the Participant’s full name, email address and telephone number and the Eligible Child’s name and age;
(c) be handed in to Raine&Horne Bundaberg at 15 Electra St Bundaberg Central QLD 4670
- The Prize winner will be the Participant who is the parent or guardian of the
Eligible Child who submits the best Eligible Entry as determined by the Promoter or
its delegate at its discretion. The Prize winner will be selected on 30th March 2018.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the Prize winner by telephone or otherwise to arrange delivery or collection of the Prize.
- If despite reasonable efforts the Promoter is unable to locate or contact the Prize winner within one week after the Prize winner is decided, another Prize winner will be selected and any subsequent winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter may, but is not obliged to, publish the results of the Competition. By entering into this Competition the Participant gives their consent for their personal details and the personal details or the Eligible Child to be published if they are a winner.
- A Participant claiming to be the Prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner of the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
- Winners will be announced on 30th March 2018 and winner’s detail will be displayed on Office Website, Facebook and Instagram. Winners will also be notified directly.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter Entities shall not be liable (including, without limitation, in negligence) for:
(a) any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss); or
(b) any personal injury suffered or during the course of participating in this Competition, except for and to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified, the Promoter Entities against all claims,
losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the Promoter Entities or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant or the Eligible Child, the conduct of the Participant or the Eligible Child in the Competition, or the use by the Participant or the Eligible Child of the Prize.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any) to:
(a) disqualify any participant or Eligible Child; and/or
(b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate
- Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the promoter must tell Participants when it collects personal information about the Participant or Eligible Child and how it plans to use it. If a Participant allows an Eligible Child to enter or take part in the Competition, the Participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information about themselves and the Eligible Child such as the Participant’s name, email address and telephone number and the Eligible Child’s name and age.
- Entrants, being under 13 years of age, must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide personal information without disclosing (or who attempt to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. The condition of Entry will bind the entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for entrants aged 13 years and under).
- The Promoter will collect and use the personal information which the Participant has provided about the Participant and the Eligible Child for the purpose of carrying out the Competition.
- By allowing an Eligible Child to participate in the Competition, a Participant consents to the collection and use of his or her information and the information of the Eligible Child in the manner outline in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the Participant’s or Eligible Child’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions and/or retain their details, the Participant should contact the Promoter on 07 4151 1166.
- A Participant has the right to access most personal information which the Promoter holds about the participant and Eligible Child. A Participant may contact the Promoter on 07 4151 1166 to ask for access to the Participants’ or Eligible Child’s information, or it the Participant has a complaint concerning a Participant’s or Eligible Child’s information privacy. The Promoter may deny the Participant’s request for access in some circumstances. If the Promoter does this, it will tell the Participant why.
- If a Participant considers that any information that the promoter holds about the Participant or Eligible Child is inaccurate or if at any time the Participant’s details change the Participant may contact the Promoter on 07 4151 1166 and the promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is correct.
- The Promoter will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.
“colouring-in Form” means the official colouring-in form for the competition:
(a) Available for collection from Raine&Horne Bundaberg
(b) Available to download at rh.com.au/bundaberg
“Competition” means the opportunity to be selected as the winner of the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
“Competition Period” means the period from 9th March 2018 to 30th March 2018.
“Eligible Child” means a child who:
(a) is 13 years of age or younger as at 9th March 2018
(b) has the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the competition;
(c) Australian Residents
(d) is not a Non-Eligible Person and whose parent or guardian is not a Non-Eligible Person; and (e) Submits an Eligible Entry.
“Non Eligible Person”
(a) owners of participating office
(b) the employees of participating offices
“Participant” means the parent or guardian of an Eligible Child who gave consent for that Eligible Child to participate in the Competition.
(a) Age Group 3-5 Years – Egg Basket
(b) Age Group 6-9 Years – Egg Basket
(c) Age Group 10-13 Years – Egg Basket
“Promoter” means Stump Productions Pty Ltd 34 606 608 119 of 15 Electra St Bundaberg Central QLD 4670 as Raine&Horne Bundaberg