Position yourself in one of Bundaberg’s most sought-after areas – the upmarket Coral Gardens Estate. Surrounded by prestigious homes and one of only a few vacant allotments that remain.
1 Freesia Court is a generous 941m2 easement free allotment, conveniently located between the coast and the Bundaberg CBD and within walking distance to St. Luke’s Private School.
As you drive through the quiet streets you will see the estate provides a quality lifestyle, incorporating all modern facilities and established high quality residential homes.
- Generously sized allotment.
- Easement free block.
- Town water and sewered.
- Close to the two exits for convenience in and out of the estate.
- Established surrounding quality homes ensuring that your land, your new home or your investment sits in the ideal location for long term capital growth.
- Close to St Luke’s Private School and Kalkie Primary School.
- High side of the street.
- Two street frontage making rear access to your property easy.
Covenant and design guidelines apply to ensure your home is surrounded by nothing but the best. This is an ideal block to build the dream home.
For further information or to submit your interest contact exclusive marketing agent Joshua Rub or Violette Sinclair
Locality Distances (Approx)
St Lukes School: 0.7 km
Kalkie State School: 1.2 km
East State School: 2.3 km
Millaquin Markets: 1.5 km
Aldi Shopping Centre: 3.1 km
East Bundaberg Sports Club: 2 km
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|