In a quiet back street in the ever popular area of Norville, perfectly located with Norville Primary School, Branyan Corner Shop and town just an easy drive away.
This property’s features are a wonderful addition to any investor or first time buyers portfolio, with what is on offer both inside and out. Ideal for a growing family; the property will not disappoint.
There is a large outdoor area overlooking the semi-private backyard, great place to watch the kids play or enjoy that BBQ with the family.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Master with Air conditioning and built-ins
- Large Kitchen, vast amounts of cupboard space, dishwasher, breakfast bar, electric cook top, wall oven and generous fridge space.
- Air Conditioned comfort with a separate lounge which flows to the front porch perfect to sit with that Sunday morning cuppa
- In addition there is a sunken space great for a kids playroom or second lounge room
-Tiled bathroom with built-in linen cupboard
- Decent sized laundry with ample storage
- Security screens
- Garden Shed
- Veggie Patch
Current rental appraisal $330 – $340
Arrange an inspection today, don’t let this gem get away.
Call the Agent Joshua Rub on 0411 694 728 to arrange an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$313 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|