This magnificent beach house is located in the quiet beach-side suburb of Bargara Beach. The house is situated in the much sought-after Beach Milieu estate opposite the golf course and close walking distance to Bargara Central shopping centre, cafes and beach.
Superbly balanced, classy designed provides a plethora of intimate spaces promoting a relaxed holiday vibe. The home anchors around the stylish kitchen, open plan living, dining and large out door area with gorgeous merbau timber deck, ideal for large scale entertaining.
The neutral palette, quality fittings and features complement the timber floors. The wooden bi-fold doors bring the outdoors inside with an outlook of nature; the established gardens and lush lawns bring the tranquility and serenity of nature into the home.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Generous master bedroom that accommodates a king bed with ample space for your other
bedroom furniture, walk-in wardrobe and air conditioner.
- A huge ensuite, double shower with his and her vanity.
- 3 other bedrooms all generous size with built-in robes and fans
- Office nook with built in desk, drawers, overhead cupboards, power and phone points
- Fans throughout the home
- LED lighting
- High speed 50/20 Mb internet
- Air-conditioned separate lounge, wired for 7.1 surround sound
- Stylish kitchen with Caesar-stone tops, high-end appliances and a walk-in pantry
- Wooden bi-fold doors, merbau timber deck and extensive covered outdoor patio under
- Solar hot water system
- Large laundry with under-bench cupboards, ample storage
- Fully fenced back yard with irrigation to the established native and fruit trees
- Convenient side access
- Walking distance to school, shops, beaches, cafes, restaurants and bars
- 1096m2 Allotment to accommodate any shed and/or pool
Be allured by affordability yet live the dream in an area surrounded by beautiful homes and the closeness of the many activities and facilities Bargara has to offer. This home is all about style, location and lifestyle.
For a friendly chat to find out more or to arrange a private viewing call exclusive marketing agents Joshua rub and Violette Sinclair
At a Glance:
Land size: 1096 m2
Age: Built in 2008
Lounges/living areas: 2
Ceiling fans: Yes
Security screens: Yes
Outdoor areas: 1 covered
Car accommodation: double lock up garage
Solar: Yes, hot water system
Rates: $2,650 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Agent: VIOLETTE SINCLAIR or JOSHUA RUB
Phone: 0431 473 799 0411 694 728
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|