Don’t judge a book by its cover, this well-presented, loved home is spacious and has been well maintained. The home is diagonally across from Rattray Park and in walking distance to the beautiful Botanical Gardens, convenience store and The North Bundaberg Primary & High Schools.
Within minutes is Bundaberg’s C.B.D and hospital; even closer is the Northway Plaza shopping complex. Our owner at 102 years of age loved that the home is literally handy to everything’.
- 3 generous size bedrooms all with fans.
- Spacious lounge room with Panasonic reverses cycle air-conditioner that’s large enough to service also the living area and kitchen.
- Front private patio that opens out from the lounge area
- Security screens throughout
- Second outside toilet for convenience when working, playing or entertaining outside
- 2 garden sheds
- Side access to rear of yard
- A gorgeous Tamarind tree to be enjoyed as an ornamental and shade in the garden or enjoy eating and cooking with.
Be pleasantly surprised with its size, character, appealing neighborhood and proximity to everything. The home has been priced for an immediate sale.
AT A GLANCE:
Air-conditioner: Yes (living area)
Ceiling fans: Yes
Security Screens: Yes
Car Accommodation: 2
Safety switch: Yes
Rates: Appox. $1480.00 per half year
For a friendly chat to find out more or to arrange a private viewing call exclusive marketing agents Joshua rub and Violette Sinclair.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.