Incredibly well priced small acreage property with some fantastic features including a full width verandah/deck and working fireplace.
2.02 hectares of mostly cleared and fenced land with a small dam at the rear of the property. The internationally renowned rowing club is just down the road, as is the Bucca Crossing; a perfect place to take the kids for a swim and picnic in the afternoon after school.
Beautiful and hard wearing polished timber floors throughout the home; perfectly matching the exposed brick and plasterboard internal walls. Large open plan living space encompassing the dining, living and kitchen with views of the land that surround the home.
Property features include:
- Good sized galley styled kitchen with panty, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- High ceilings through-out the home.
- Large open plan living with fireplace to keep you warm in winter.
- HUGE covered deck, room for an outdoor spa.
- Double bay shed plus workshop area, single âcaravanport’
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes. Master with A/C.
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath. Separate toilet.
- Internal laundry.
- Chook pens, two rainwater tanks, fenced paddock plus a dam!
Approximately 30km to the Bundaberg Post Office, 2 minutes drive to the Bucca Crossing and Bucca Pub and a School Bus stop for both Primary & High Schools right out the front gate.
Land size: 2.02Ha
Age: Built circa 1998
Lounges/living areas: 1
Ceiling fans: Yes, throughout
Outdoor areas: 1 (full width verandah)
Car accommodation: 3 (double shed, single carport)
Water tanks: 1
Rates: $850 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Agent: Joshua Rub & Violette Sinclair
Phone: 0411 694 728 & 0431 473 799
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.