- This immaculately maintained brick and Colorbond family home in a quiet residential location is sure to please the fussiest of buyers.
- Colorbond roof is in excellent condition, fastidious owners ensure the whole property is in tip top condition.
- Featuring 3 bedrooms, two have built in robes and all with new high quality ceiling fans.
- Two year old kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and an abundance of cupboards and bench space.
- Brand new carpet to all bedrooms and living just prior to Christmas 2017
- Manicured lawns and low maintenance gardens.
- Back outdoor area overlooks the backyard and is on the Eastern side, front outdoor area is private and is on the Western side.
- Functional bathroom with shower over bath.
- Seperate office away from the living and bedrooms to ensure privacy and quiet.
- Modest games room with brick bar providing access to the rear outdoor area.
- Low maintenance floor tiles to all high traffic areas.
- Security screens on windows and doors.
- Single lockup garage attached to the home.
- A big 971sqm block, low maintenance gardens and manicured lawns.
- Large double bay shed is separate from the main home and also features extra workspace.
- Chicken Coup with garden shed cleverly used as a chicken hutch allowing you to collect the eggs easily.
- Set in a low density street with gardens at the front ensuring maximum privacy.
- Only minutes to Avoca and Branyan schools, parks, Sugarland Shopping Centre, University and child care centres.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly
AT A GLANCE:
Living Areas: 2
Outdoor area: Yes x2 (Front & Back)
Car Accomm: 3
Rates: $1,450 (approx per half year not including any discounts)
Smoke Detectors: YES
Safety Switch: YES
Land Size: 971 m2 (approx)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|