- Three bedrooms, two with split system A/C units.
- BIG kitchen with ample bench space, draws instead of cupboards and quality stainless steel appliances.
- Rear entertaining area with shutter blinds for the morning sun, remote access car accomodation PLUS a double shed.
- Solar Power connected to the grid, save you $$$$.
- 845sqm allotment.
- $320/week rent appraisal.
Conveniently located close to Bundaberg East Primary School, walking distance to Public Transport and just minutes to Hinkler Central and the East Sports Club. This is a well maintained property, perfect as either the investment or the family home.
Located in the quiet no-through street that is Jamieson St, the kids could play in the street with their friends or bring them round to play in the big back yard. Three large bedrooms, two with sliding door robes and all with ceiling fans and quality carpets. The bathroom has a large corner shower and a seperate toilet to alleviate any traffic jams in the morning.
The well appointed kitchen has loads of room for the home chef, room for the big fridge and ample bench space plus microwave oven cavity and appliance cupboard. Semi open-plan living/dining/kitchen means you can still have a conversation with your guest while you cook, without them seeing your creative mess.
Single remote access car accomodation attached to the house you can drive through to access the double shed at the rear of the property.
For the energy and budget conscious there is a Solar Power System to help save money and help the environment.
There are many more extras, come and take a look for yourself.
Contact Joshua Rub 0411 694 728 or Violette Sinclair 0437 473 799 to arrange an inspection.