A tropical and private oasis walking distance to the ocean, enjoy the cool sea breeze from either of private and under cover timber decks. This unique two level home has three bedrooms and main bathroom downstairs with double lock up garaging. Internal stairs will take you up to the large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining from where you have access to the ‘two decks’, one of which has ocean glimpses (just a glimpse, but you can claim you own a place with ocean views), the other deck overlooks the salt water pool. The yard is absolutely private and quite easy to care for, leaving more time to enjoy life relax. You are within close proximity to everything Bargara has to offer. Truly a fantastic place to call home after a hard days work.
• Large open plan living upstairs with multiple windows to capture the sea breeze
• Well appointed kitchen with large pantry
• Two amazing under cover decks, either side of the home to capture the breeze whichever way it comes from
• Three bedrooms, two with BIR and the master with WIR
• Shower over bath, access to the pool yard
• Side access
• Lush gardens and beautifully green lawns
• Freshly painted throughout
• Double (drive through) garage
• Family pool (has Pool Safety Certificate)
Only a short walk to the oceanfront pathway and close to the Bargara Tavern.
Looking for a cool beach house? This is it…
Call or email Joshua Rub today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|