This freshly renovated brick home is set on a cosy and easily maintained 607sqm private parcel of land. There are some cool features of the home that reminisce a period gone by whilst bringing modern comforts seamlessly into the design. The exposed rafters and 2 Pack finish kitchen with stainless steel appliances compliment each other well, and exude a holiday vibe only found on Island Getways.
- Brand new kitchen with brand new appliances. Enjoy the morning coffee at the breakfast bar overlooking your private garden courtyard.
- One main open plan living at the front of the home as you enter the front door that leads around to the dining space, new kitchen and another smaller space that could be used as a second living area or sitting room.
- Beautiful private and paved garden courtyard with bamboo screening, lush gardens timber beams framing the courtyard.
- Three bedrooms, all with built in cupboards, new curtains and ceiling fans.
- The bathroom has an oversized shower, large vanity and room for an upright freestanding unit or a timber towel rail.
- Internal laundry.
- Private and peaceful, the 607sqm block is fenced at the front with a 6 foot pine fence.
- Single lock up garage with internal access to the home.
Call or email Joshua Rub on 0411 694 728
7 days a week
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$235 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|