Over 30 Acres on 2 titles! If you are looking for a lifestyle property with the luxury of the ground work and land setup already complete, then the look is over. Located 20 minutes from Bundaberg CBD. Over 30 acres on two titles, 3 × 5,400-gallon water tanks, a dam and a large 4 bay powered shed(currently not connected).
• Four foot timber fence with gates on approximately ½ an acre around the house pad and 4 bay shed.
• Outer house block fence made of stock fencing wire and steel pickets around the house block (approx 1 acre).
• 12 × 7.5m powered shed with 4 roller doors (power currently not connected).
• 3 × 5,400 gallon (73,500 litres) water tanks.
• Established veggie gardens.
• Unequipped 2 inch mains from the dam services the house block.
• Four strand barb wire boundary fence
The block is currently running three horses, with room for more stock dependant on your method of grazing.
The abundance of opportunity that exists with this acreage property are endless and astute acreage buyers will know the value for money and potential gains to be made from their first look.
Owners are open to offers prior to auction.
Please note, the gates are locked and only access is available by contacting Joshua Rub on 0411 694 728.