This is the loveliest of cottages at a fantastic price and could create a home for those families who thought home ownership was out of their reach. Well here you are – this could tick all your boxes! LONG TERM TENANTS – returning $190/week.
Almost one acre of land with trees and compost setup with plenty of room for expansion. Located only 3 minutes from the Gin Gin CBD, close to the schools and shops. School Bus stops just down the road.
- The large kitchen has a walk in pantry combines with a dining
- Seperate bathroom and toilet.
- Three bedrooms provide plenty of room for the family and there is also a study which could easily be used as another bedroom.
- On concrete stumps & high off the ground, enclose underneath for extra living space.
- Current return $190/week with the long term tenant wanting to stay on.
If you have ever pictured a country life for yourself or family, this cottage offers all that you need to call home.
Land Size: 3436sqm
Established Gardens, Rain Water Tank, Storage
The information provided is for use as an estimate only & potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|