Peace and tranquillity, the sounds of nature and the enjoyment that owning a small lifestyle farm offers is available right here and now. Approximately 280sqm farm shed with cement flooring, 3phase power and lights to keep the tools and toys for you and your animals. Submerged pump bore supplies water to the paddocks and house yard, and three rainwater tanks provide drinking water and are serviced by both the house and shed meaning water is in abundant supply.
- Spacious older styled farm home set on an undulating 8,927sqm of land serviced by bore
and tank water.
- Three bedrooms plus an office or fourth bedroom, all with built in cupboards and ceiling fans.
- Farmhouse kitchen with eat in dining adjacent to the large closed in front verandah.
- Living space in the middle of the home, plenty of storage.
- Main bathroom upstairs with a second shower and toilet downstairs in the laundry.
- Two paddocks and a chicken run setup now, suitable size for a horse or some sheep.
- Mail delivery 5 days a week, rubbish collection and school bus stop at the end of the road.
- Cedars Crossing only 2 minutes away, the prefect location for a swim or afternoon tea.
Approximately 17.5km to Stockland Shopping Centre, Bunnings and other specialty stores.
Land size approx: 8,927m2
Council rates: $600/ half year
Lounges/living areas: 1
Bathrooms: 1 (plus downstairs shower and toilet)
Ceiling fans: Yes
Outdoor areas: 2
Car accommodation: 12 (shed plus 2 attached to home)
Water tanks: Abundant supply
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Agent: Joshua Rub
Phone: 0411 694 728
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|