Enjoy the morning coffee on your private balcony overlooking your very own pole bridge spanning a picturesque permanent creek running through your private oasis. The solid brick, three bedroom (plus office) home sits at the top of the 2.5 acres in South Kolan. Surrounded by other quality acreage homes this property would suit the older family or retired couple looking for room to spread out and tinker.
- Large open plan timber kitchen, loads of benches and cupboards and an upright electric stove
- Large sunken formal living room, complete with open fireplace, a perfect place to sit down during winter and enjoy your favourite cuppa while staring blissfully into the flames
- Dining adjacent to kitchen, room for an 8 seat dining suite
- Main bathroom with large shower and large bath tub
- Three bedrooms, all with cupboards and ceiling fans.
- Designated office complete with cupboards for storage.
- Master bedroom features an ensuite and window A/C
- Water course running through the block splitting it in the middle provides ample water for yard use. The second half of the block is access by the timber pedestrian bridge. Vehicle access could be arranged.
- There is a mixture of fruit trees for the keen gardener.
- Five car accommodation, single attached to house and four bay carport at rear
Amazingly private property, perfect for those that need a break at the end of the day.
Contact Joshua Rub
Available 7 days on 0411 694 728
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|