Attractive, ready to enjoy and designed with the growing family in mind; coming home to this residence each day will be a pleasure. Ideally positioned, the address will tempt you with its proximity to shopping, both private and state schools and public transport.
This is an ideal family home that ticks all the boxes and is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy.
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home surrounded by other quality homes in a peaceful, family-friendly cul-de-sac.
• The master suite boasts a room large enough for a king-size bed, en-suite and a walk-in robe.
• The additional bedrooms share a light-filled bathroom with neutral tones, ‘deep bath’ and separate shower.
• Separate lounge/T.V room with air-conditioner for all year round comfort.
• Stylish modern kitchen with near new, quality appliances including underbench Bosch Oven(2018), stainless steel canopy rangehood and Bosch dishwasher (2018)
• Family/dining area extends to a fabulous covered outdoor entertainment area.
Complete with double remote access garage, this exceptional home is positioned on a corner block within minutes to Bundaberg CBD, and only a short distance to beautiful Bargara Beach.
Set on a 712m2 (approximately) parcel of land, 2 street access, privacy fence with double side entry gates and room for your boat, caravan or trailer.
• 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus office)
• 2 bathrooms
• Ceiling fans
• Air- conditioner
• Built-in robes
• Side Access to the rear yard
• Above ground pool
• 3×6m garden shed
Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Rates $3,300 per year (approximately)
Rent Potential: $385/week
Looking for a great place to call home in a great neighborhood, then an inspection is worth your time.
Contact Joshua Rub or Violette Sinclair for a friendly chat to find out more or to arrange a private viewing.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$353 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|