This extremely tidy renovated ‘Queenslander’ ticks so many boxes. Sitting on an easily managed 503sqm parcel of land yet offering a private and green paradise with nothing to do but sit back & enjoy life. The value of this can not be underestimated. Perfect for the busy couple, or as a home base for the travellers. Utilising the rumpus room, there is space for a guest bedroom, close proximity to laundry and toilet.
- New patio roof that encompasses the private outdoor area, and carport. Installed privacy screens ensure your peace and quiet enjoyment.
- Beautifully polished hardwood timber floors throughout the home.
- Three large bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and great ventilation.
- Main living area with enough room for a big family lounge.
- Modernised kitchen with a gas upright stove plus an additional gas cooktop, pantry and ample bench space.
- Huge rumpus room for the kids, or the man cave!
- The bathroom has been revamped and features floor to ceiling tiles, large vanity.
- The bedrooms are separated from the living areas by the hallway, plus a separating door.
- Study nook at the front entrance of the home.
Ensure you inspect this great property. Call or email Joshua Rub on 0411 694 728 to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|