OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!! Long term tenant in place, government funded agency paying $345 per week, wanting to stay on. Better than money in the bank with returns of approximate 7% and close to major convenient facilities such as shops, bus stops, hospitals and school.
59 Kepnock Road will not disappoint… Brick family home with outstanding features and conveniently located in the ever-popular Kepnock, with Aldi shopping centre, local convenience store and take away, school and the Ring Road all less than 1km away.
Easy access to the coast and beaches, jump on the ring road if you’re traveling out of town via road, or going to the airport.
AT A GLANCE:
- 7% + Return, close to facilities
- Four generous size bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans.
- Master bedroom with en-suite.
- Spacious living areas, modern kitchen and bathrooms (all renovated approximately 4 years ago).
- Air-conditioners and fans to keep you cool in Summer.
- Relax or entertain outside under the covered timber deck.
- Security screens on windows and doors.
- Solar hot water system to help reduce the power bills.
- Triple bay high clearance and lockable shed to cater for any extra high and long vehicle including a boat or trailer.
- Fully enclosed rear yard with ample side access for vehicles.
- 862m2 allotment.
Don’t delay, seize the opportunity to purchase this home with outstanding features, great location, secure tenants (currently paying $345/week prepared to stay long term) as an investment or as a family home with all the modern features you would expect to pay more in.
Contact Joshua Rub or Violette Sinclair for a friendly chat to find out more or to arrange a private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|