Modern styled unit in a small complex, and walking distance to the Bundaberg CBD. Neutral colour scheme through the home allowing you to compliment with your furniture. A total of three toilets throughout the unit, one downstairs meaning you don’t have to make the trip upstairs. The owners are selling up and is priced well under the price they paid.
• Large kitchen with big windows for direct light, loads of storage space, stainless steel appliances plus a dishwasher.
• Large living room downstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning and space for the home office.
• Master bedrooms features large built in robes, tv point, ceiling fan and ensuite with shower and toilet.
• Main bathroom has a shower over bath, toilet and linen closet.
• Security screens, electric hot water system and exclusive use yard.
• Single car garage.
• Currently tenanted for $280 /week
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$293 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|