Moore Park Beach Tavern is only a short drive away, as is one of Qlds best beaches to see the turtles.
- Four bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- The master bedroom is set up with an en-suite & walk-in wardrobe.
- Open plan living and dining area with split system air-conditioning and a combination of tiles and carpet throughout.
- Open styled kitchen provides ample bench & cupboard space.
- Double remote lock up garage which also features the laundry area.
- This house sits on a large fully fenced block
- There is a nice patio/outdoor area prefect for entertaining.
- In a great location close to the beach, school and shops.
To Apply for this property please follow the link https://rh.tenantoptions.com.au/
Applications will be accepted prior to viewings.
1 Form Applications will not be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$245 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|