This superb 3-bedroom brick home at 63 Searle Street, Thabeban has a very modern and well-presented presence throughout, on an easy maintenance yard.
The home has a lot to offer the astute buyer, great first home, good return and low maintenance for the investor and very neat and tidy for those looking to downsize.
- Main bedroom with en-suite and air conditioner
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Fans throughout and air-conditioner in 3rd bedroom
- Large outdoor covered entertainment area
- Separate lounge room, open plan large dining and living room with air-condition of the
- Side access and large proximity 3 × 9m long separate garage including a workshop area and single attached garage to the home (fit up to 3 cars)
- Roof insulation
- Fully fenced back yard
- A choice of 2 bus stops close by
- Day care and park in close approximately with primary school not too far.
Homes of this calibre at this price is one to seriously put on your list of inspections.
Call marketing agents Joshua Rub or Violette Sinclair to find out more, to organise a private viewing or submit your interest.
At a Glance:
Land size: 600m2
Age: Built in 2004
Lounges/living areas: 2
Air-conditioning: Yes x 3
Ceiling fans: Yes, throughout
Security screens: Yes, throughout
Outdoor areas: Covered patio
Car accommodation: single lock up garage, detached garage with workshop
Rates: Aprox. $1,400 per half year
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|