Tastefully renovated to a standard, this will impress. Such a tidy property in this prime location is sure to be sold in a flash.
Inside this three-bedroom property, you’ll find polished timber floors, modern fittings and ceiling fans throughout the entire home. Positioned on a generous 1,009m2 allotment, there’s plenty of room for the kids and dog to play in the backyard, a place to entertain friends in the all-weather outdoor area, plus, space to store your weekend toys in the high clearance, powered, double shed. With a rainwater tank, plus, a 1.5kw Solar System connected to the grid, you’re not only considering the environment, you’re also saving dollars on your next water and electricity bills.
This property would make the perfect first home, family home or a lucrative investment property. Don’t wait till the open home and risk missing out, call our agent, Joshua, today to book a private inspection.
- Beautiful high gloss polished timber floors throughout the home.
- Modern kitchen with quality Bosch kitchen stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cook-top, concealed range-hood & Bosch dishwasher.
- Open plan air-conditioned living
- Three sizable bedrooms all with modern ceiling fans, built-in robes with both hanging space & shelving.
- 1.5KW Solar System installed & connected to the grid.
- Write a note to the kids or hubby on the whiteboard styled sliding doors in the hallway that conceal extra storage & shelving.
- Modern bathroom with shower-over-bath, glass shelving & vanity.
- Fantastic all-weather outdoor entertaining area, quality tiles.
- Save water for the gardening or washing the car with the rainwater tank installed, fed from the outdoor area.
- 9×7m high clearance, powered, secured, double shed + carport off the side.
- All this on a 1,009m2, fully fenced, flat block of land in one of Bundaberg’s’ most sought after areas, right in the middle of town.
- Bus stop just around the corner, 1.3km to Norville Primary School & Bundaberg Special School, & 2.2km to Stocklands Shopping Centre.
- Potential rental return $300 per week.
DON’T PUT OFF SEEING THIS HOME OR YOU’LL MISS OUT ON A RARE BUY.
At a Glance:
Land size: 1,009m2
Lounges/living areas: 1
Ceiling fans: YES
Air conditioning: YES
Security screens: YES
Outdoor entertaining area: YES
Car accommodation: Double Shed + carport & workshop area
Rates: $1,350 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Agent: Joshua Rub
Phone: 0411 694 728
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?