Sit on the front porch in the afternoon and look at the sea, enjoy the Seabreeze or take a stroll along the foreshore…
• Three bedrooms.
• Functional kitchen with adjacent dining space.
• Solid timber stairs from the front entrance up to the second level.
• Single lock up garage.
• Room downstairs for an office and master bedroom with ensuite, currently a blank slate.
• Views of the ocean from the front porch.
• Teenagers retreat at the rear of the block, currently used as a studio.
• Bathroom was updated in 2013, seperate shower and bath.
Two level home with full width verandah upstairs, three bedrooms and living at the front. Downstairs is the single garage and a blank slate for whatever you choose….make it a parents retreat with living room or change upstairs to the parents area and make bedrooms downstairs for the kids. This is the perfect location for the young family to grow up, close to the beach, across for a park and so close to Bundaberg!
Currently tenanted for $300/week, tenants are on a periodic lease and would love to stay on.
Call or email Joshua Rub today to arrange an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$363 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|