• Fully fenced yard with electric gate to entrance for privacy and Security
• Separate smaller front yard for keeping little kids closer to house and to be able to watch them.
• Large lovely wooden deck that opens out from the living area and overlooks the pool and extensive yard space.
• You’re bound to LOVE the butler’s pantry and the enormity of the Kitchen as much as the owner. With a 5-burner gas stove and wall oven, ample stone bench top, massive fridge/freezer cavity, an abundance of power points, both under bench and overhead cupboards and pantry. The walk in Pantry is big enough for a second fridge and all the large appliances, has LED lights under cupboard and plenty of power points.
• Fans throughout and air-conditioner in two of the bedrooms, family room and rumpus room which is large enough to cool the other two bedrooms.
• Laundry with under bench and overhead cupboards
• Main bedroom with ensuite, heat lamp, built – in wardrobe, tv points and located a little distance from the other larger bedrooms for privacy.
• Main bathroom with remote control wall heater for winter, double vanity sinks, gorgeous standalone bath tub that is easy to clean and a large separate shower
• Separate rumpus room away from kitchen and dining.
• 4 T.V antenna points throughout.
• The good old Large hills hoist clothes line out back, best thing when washing all the blankets and sheets (or when you have lots of kids). Second pull out clothes line on deck is perfect for those rain days.
• Security screens on all sliding doors and flyscreens on all windows
• Insulated 7X6m shed with sliding doors – Ready be used as a workshop, more storage, pool table and/or gym room, a separate outdoor large rumpus area or the other many uses it can be used for.
• 11×6x 2.7m high open bay shed on cement floor for keeping all vehicles under cover.
• 12×6x 2.4 with 2 bay roller enclosed with workshop space plus 2 open bays shed.
• Great playground area down the back that can be seen from kitchen window.
• Awesome fox proof chicken house where eggs can be collected without going in.
• Fenced off and raised veggie garden with watering system in place – No fear of chickens, dogs or wild ducks tramping through or eating what is planted, there is also a Mango, lychee, lemon, lime, pawpaw and macadamia nut trees.
• Tank and town water connected to the home plus 2nd tank water to fill pool and to gardens.
• Very low maintenance Enviro swim sanitiser on pool with sand filter. Low chlorine- safe for asthmatics.
• No carpet throughout the home!!!
• Energy efficient with 315Lt Solar hot water system, 5KW Solar panel system – near new (less than 6month old) and Roller Blinds on all windows and doors
• NBN connected with great mobile phone service
• High school and primary school bus 100m down the road. Isis District High is a brilliant high school.
• Approximately 5 minutes to Goodwood State School that I’m told by the owner has a lovely atmosphere, good kids and great teachers, 20mins drive to Woodgate Beach, 30mins to Bundaberg and 10mins to Childers
If space, size of home, loads of sheds and peaceful location is what you are looking for, that is close to shops and schools then this home is truly one that will tick most or all the boxes
AT A GLANCE:
4 x air conditioners
Fans throughout the home
2x 5000gl tanks
Approx. 8 Taps in garden connected to the tank and town water
House is connected to town water and tank water
Back taps are connected to tanks
Front taps connected to town water
Solar hot water and 5Kw solar panel system
11×6x 2.7m high open bay shed on cement floor for keeping all vehicles under cover.
12×6x 2.4 with 2 x roller enclosed with workshop space plus 2 open bays shed.
Land size: 6000m2
Rates: $1,200 per half ye
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$283 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|