This brick veneer home is located at the end of the street surround by quality homes. Avenell Heights is often touted as the best suburb, with schools, shops, transport and parks close by it is no wonder why.
- Three bedrooms, all with built in cupboards, ceiling fans and exterior shutter blinds.
- Modern kitchen with ample bench, breakfast bar and cupboard space. Quality wall oven, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher.
- The adjacent dining room is large enough for an eight seater dining table with room still to move around.
- Two living areas, the formal lounge at the front of the home, complete with split system air-conditioning. The rumpus also has an A/C plus an office nook built into a cupboard with overhead lights.
- Renovated bathroom with large walk in shower, 3/4 floor to ceiling tiles. Large vanity and mirror.
- Security screens to windows and doors.
- Large internal laundry with cupboards and storage.
- Air conditioning to a number of the bedrooms, living and dining areas.
- 3kW Solar System (approx) to keep the ever increasing power bills at bay.
- Huge outdoor area, the full width of the home.
- Side access to the large shed with a one and a half bay carport. Hardwood shelving and benches in the shed, seperate fuses in the shed.
- Fully fenced, plenty of veggie garden spaces, and grass for the kids.
This truly is a quality home in a quality area.
Call or email Joshua Rub today to arrange your private inspection, or come along to one of our Open Houses.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 2
Car Accommodation: 2 (shed & carport)
Land Size: 932m2 (approx)
Rates: $1,400.00 per half year approx
Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Alarms: Yes
Rental Appraisal: $330 per week (approx)
Solar: 3KW (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$245 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|